Saturday, June 20, 2009

King's Deli & Grocery

King's Deli & Grocery on Urbanspoon
This delicious destination is located on the corner of Georgia Ave. and Quebec Pl. in N.W.  right across from Georgia Ave.-Petworth Metro. Sou can fix you just about anything, anyway you want it. But my personal favorite is the Chicken and Potatoes. Simply DELICIOUS!! The wings are cooked in a teriyaki type sauce with garlic. And the potatoes are not mashed they're actually wedges!! All drizzled in that yummy sauce. I can eat this for days and not get tired of it. But make sure you ask them to cook the wings hard, it just taste even better that way! Be sure to get there before 5 p.m or you're OUT OF LUCK and we don't want that now do we! I hope you enjoy, I know I do!

Now go eat GREAT

Ajahmure A.K.A I ATE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment