Thursday, June 18, 2009

Peaches Kitchen Restaurant & Catering Service

Ok my first delicious destination is a spot called Peaches Kitchen. It's a fusion of American and Jamaican cooking and boy is it tasty. One dish I highly recommend is the Stuffed Chicken Dinner. The chicken is stuffed with CRAB & SHRIMP!!!!! I usually get it with the Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Cabbage! It is mouth watering GREAT. I also recommend the Turkey Meatloaf, Turkey Spaghetti, and just about everything else on the menu. The Mac & Cheese isn't bad either! BUT I highly recommend ordering 45 minutes in advance. They make it fresh when you order so you'll be around for a minute before you eat. But the wait is well worth it! This is not the place to go for a quick bite....although they do have a lunch buffet but not all of the menu items are available. The desserts are GREAT as well. I love the Cheesecake..... and the Brownie!

Peaches Kitchen is located at 6412 3rd Street NW Washington, DC. 20011. Just around the corner from  Calvin Coolidge Senior High School. You can also take a look at their online menu @ www.peacheskitchen.com or give then a call @ 202.722.5250  Make sure you tell them you found them on I ATE IT YOU SHOULD TRY IT!!! 

Now Go and eat GREAT!!

Ajahmure A.K.A I ATE IT 

1 comment: