Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What's Cooking!!

Hello All and Welcome to I Ate it You should Try it!!! My name is Ajahmure A.K.A I Ate It. I'm a jewelry and handbag designer but when I'm not creating new pieces I'm looking for new, interesting, and GREAT places to eat. (Notice I said GREAT not Good.) Not all of the places in this blog will be the usual restaurant. Some might be carry-outs ( and DC has lots of 'em, but I'll save you some time and trips to the store buying Pepto and tell u the ones worth going to), your local deli, corner pizza shop, or that hole in the wall that always smells good but you might not want to go in!  Well I've been there and I'm still going there and people the food is great!! I hope you try these places I recommend and you enjoy them as much as I do!!(Notice I said DO not HAVE!)


Ajahmure  A.K.A I Ate It!!

2 comments:

  1. you're making me hungrier than I already Always seem to be!!! haha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just means you gotta check out some of my spots!!

    ReplyDelete